smbhax

smbhax

Releases read: 21

smbhax
smbhax

smbhax

posted Nov 21, 2019

Automated frame add suggestions (and a frame help suggestion)

Since I have a single-frame comic, selfishly speaking I would find it really handy if GC, in the absence of me adding a frame, would just add a frame around the whole comic image automatically.

As it is, I have to go in and add a frame to every page, or risk wonky mobile page visibility.

~~~~~~~

Adding a frame is a little clunky, I have a hard time lining the frame up with the exact borders of my image. It feels as though there should be a bit of a "snap to border" function there.

~~~~~~~~

That little "help" style pop-up thing in the upper left of the frame add area didn't in fact seem to offer any help, it just said I'm the help thing and that was pretty much it. It seemed like maybe I could click on its text "balloon" to have it go through some tips, but the text wasn't clickable, and clicking the little critter graphic just closed the text. So I got nothing out of it, really.

Nimloth
Nimloth

Nimloth

Releases read: 458

Nimloth admin
Nimloth

Nimloth

Releases read: 458

posted Nov 21, 2019

As it is, I have to go in and add a frame to every page, or risk wonky mobile page visibility.
Can you elaborate on what you mean wonky visibility? It shouldn't require you to add panels to be able to read, I'd like to fix this underlying issue :)

smbhax
smbhax

smbhax

smbhax
smbhax

smbhax

posted Nov 24, 2019

http://smbhax.com/stuff/temp/globalcomix_wonk.jpg

I temporarily removed the frame on this page of mine (I've since restored the frame); when browsing in landscape mode on my phone, the bottom of the page, where the subtitle appears in the image, is off the bottom of the screen. This wouldn't be too bad, except that I can't scroll down to see the cut-off part of the image for some reason.

My pages are 956 x 475.

I think maybe I was having another cut-off-and-unable-to-scroll problem with unframed pages of mine before, but right now I'm only able to reproduce the bottom of the page getting cut off and unable to scroll.