Duplicate Pages, Pages not showing, Pages that think they're other pages - GC Forums
community
Duplicate Pages, Pages not showing, Pages that think they're other pages
Greetings,
I'm working off a MacBook Air m2, using Safari with no browser add ons. My Safari is Version 26.2 (21623.1.14.11.9)
I uploaded my comic and did the painstaking task of making it interactive, which is such a great feature, I really do love it, but it is so time consuming. Anyway, I uploaded my comic several times because when I add a page it doesn't show up, instead it shows the next page with the interactive feature added to the last page.
Below is an example and it's across 5 chapters because I made the mistake of adding covers afterwards. Below, the first image is the editing of me identifying the panels for the interactive feature. The second image is when you click preview, and it shows the next page but it still shows the interactive of the last page. The last image is the editing of the page that is being viewed. 

https://imgur.com/a/pXOJPeg#pyjRSRC
I wish I could preview so I can make sure the images are showing but I'm going to post beneath this with other issues, like pages straight up not showing up and doubling up.
Apologies for split posts, it has been a while since I've been on a forum.
Below is 3 more images. One page doesn't even show up in the preview, and when you do preview it, the page doubles. You see it twice but the first time it's of the interactive of the previous page. So it's sensing that the page is there but it's showing the next page instead. Hopefully that makes sense but it's causing a lot of headaches. 

