contract image/svg+xml
SelasKSenatham posted Oct 3, 2026

Extremely disappointed. Horrible experience. I want to kill myself. They deleted the work i been working on for 3 years

Hello GlobalComix Support,All of my comics appear to have been deleted from my account, including my previous work that I can no longer access.

I only saved the files on GlobalComix, so this is devastating. I have been working on this series for over three years, and losing all of that work without warning is heartbreaking.

Please urgently investigate whether my comics, drafts, uploads, or previous versions can be restored from backups or your system records. Even if they cannot be restored publicly, I need access to the content again or an export of everything that was deleted.

This is horrible. I have put years of work into this series, and I will stop using the site after this if the content cannot be recovered.

Please let me know as soon as possible what can be done. I will pay.
please why can you just delete my project i been working on for years? Dont tell me to check my emails for content violations or anything, i havent received anything.
Im on the verge of killing myself but i made this project as something to keep me busy, not focusing on the negative i have in my life. If this cant be restored i will kill myself. I am this closed to end my life. Nothing is ever fair for me

SelasKSenatham posted Oct 3, 2026

I wish i could post a photo of me cutting my wrist and all to make my point

SelasKSenatham posted Oct 3, 2026

Please dont say im dramatic no one knows my situation. This is my last draw. My only safe place. And it was taken away from me

SelasKSenatham posted Oct 3, 2026

I dont need anything i just want the old files back. I can’t believe i lost it all

JonNeace posted Oct 4, 2026

Hey man, don't kill yourself.

I don't wanna be a dick but this is why it's important to keep your material backlogged on a personal storage space. I would highly recommend doing so in the future. I had the same problem recently, apparently they did a sweeping deletion of everything flagged with AI, which I presume is your situation, which is honestly bullshit, I completely understand how many readers strongly prefer comics with no AI, but those readers were never part of the audience for AI comics anyways, it would be like saying it's illegal to DJ and make beats because it's not a full live band, it's not a question of talent or dedication to the craft but it's a matter of the fact that there's a legitimate audience for both things.

Anyways, you carried all of your stories around in your head for years before you drew and uploaded them, you can certainly do it again. Think of it like a reboot, the hosting platform pulled the plug but you still own the Intellectual Property and now you can tell the story again from the very beginning, it might even be fun.

If you're legitimately thinking of killing yourself over this, I would recommend seeking out a crisis hotline. You can call 988 in the USA and Canada.
However, I'm going to be real with you, if GlobalComix deleted your stories it's highly unlikely they will be able to restore the files. It's up to you to tell the story again from the beginning. It might even be fun.