contract image/svg+xml
SeekingSupernaturalRobber posted Sep 16, 2026

subscription cancel

Hello

I want to cancel my subscription. The website says I can doit via App Store Account Manager, but I never had any apple device. I have it on androud devices and I don't remember if I subscribed via website or android, but I need to cancel my subscription without using the App Store Account Manager, which I never had. 

May you please help?

Doug-GC admin posted Sep 17, 2026

Hello, we saw that you purchased the Gold subscription through the Google Play Store. You can manage your subscription here: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions

DashingCunningDragoon990 posted Sep 23, 2026

Hello, I paid for one month, and I'd like to cancel. It keeps attempting to take funds from my account, but I can't find a way to stop it. I did not pay through Google as I can't find a way to cancel it through my play store. And I can't find a way to cancel through the website. please help