image/svg+xml
Get 50% off on GlobalComix Gold in the next 17 hours, 44 minutes Learn More

Hiya! - GC Forums

chanYE posted Feb 19, 2018

Hiya!

im new to globalcomix.... i heard bout this site from a thread on tapas (comic site)
i hope this site gets popular soon.

Christopher admin posted Feb 19, 2018

Hey @chanYE!

Welcome to GlobalComix, we're happy to have you here :)

I hope you find GC to offer all the things you're looking for -- and if not, let us know so we can look into whether it's something we can add!

Cheers,

Chris

AhkwardKat moderator posted Feb 19, 2018

Hi @chanYE, I'm new here too! I also hope this place gets up and going soon! I love the panel to panel format, what do you think about it?

CronaJ posted Feb 19, 2018

Hello @chanYE, I am also originally from Tapas. I have high hopes for this portal, especially seeing the ability to have interactive comics. I would love to see the ability to attach music to chapters, though. That would make the experience so much better, don't you think? :)

Delphonse posted Feb 20, 2018

@chanYE Hey ^.^ same as you I joined yesterday after seeing a thread on Tapastic. I am learning the ropes here. Hope to see you around more!

Eric posted Feb 22, 2018

Hi, I am from the Tapastic forum page as well. I just open an account an hour ago and I am still trying to figure out the user face to this site. I don't have any expectations for this site differing than the other sites and platforms I am on. I thought I would just go ahead and create an account and play it by ear. 

joshuaal posted Feb 23, 2018

Hello, my dudes, came here from Tapas' forums and immediately created an account to upload my content. Really digging the Creator Tool, the panel-to-panel thing you guys have going on is something I'm eager to try out for my next chapter, it definitely adds a lot to a comic/ manga. Please keep up the great work so far, and I hope this site will grow very quick in popularity!

Christopher admin posted Feb 23, 2018

Hello, my dudes, came here from Tapas' forums and immediately created an account to upload my content. Really digging the Creator Tool, the panel-to-panel thing you guys have going on is something I'm eager to try out for my next chapter, it definitely adds a lot to a comic/ manga. Please keep up the great work so far, and I hope this site will grow very quick in popularity!
@joshuaal: awesome, welcome to GlobalComix!

So happy you like the panel-to-panel setup, I'm looking forward to reading Happy Soda Daze with it enabled :)