image/svg+xml

Getting Message About Frames After Upload - GC Forums

CollectorsComic posted Oct 14, 2020

Getting Message About Frames After Upload

I am new and just uploaded my first comic to the site. After doing so, I get this message:

Your pages are missing frames
We strongly recommend that you create frames for all the missing 47 pages as this greatly improves mobile readability. Your pages are missing framesWe strongly recommend that you create frames for all the missing 47 pages as this greatly improves mobile readability.

I'm searching the site for info on frames. What are they and what is their function? How exactly should they be created?

Never mind. I figured it out. But one concern: I have two pages that have a large panel that's two thirds of the page. How do I best handle this?

Christopher admin posted Oct 14, 2020

Here's a good reference page that you should be able to edit and see :)

https://globalcomix.com/c/bestis-demo/chapters/en/1/2/1

Thank you for the reference. The problem I encountered with such a large panel is that at the default view size, most of the middle of the panel is visible but the top and bottom is cut off. If there a fix for this?

Paste me a link and I’ll take a look, that doesn’t sound right :(

Everything looks like it's working as intended. Did you click the plus/minus zoom arrows on your desktop by chance (this affects only you)? Here's what it looks like to everyone else.

Mobile

Desktop

Awesome. Thanks for the assist.