image/svg+xml

bio and about - GC Forums

stilltoking posted Apr 7, 2020

bio and about

ive tried to add a detail and bio 5 times it keeps disappearing am I missing something ?

Christopher admin posted Apr 7, 2020

@stilltoking your account profile shows you with a bio? Can you be a bit more specific with what the problem is? :) 

Sorry if you go to activity page there's a spot under the picture for the about. I assume it related to the comic -- that s the one that wont stay lol 

@stilltoking if you are referring to the one on your creator page, you set that on your creator page settings here: https://globalcomix.com/a/still-toking-comics/admin/profile

Once you set it, it'll show up there.

yes that's where I was trying to set it lol but for some reason it keeps disappearing :) 

It works for me, tested on your profile. What do you want it to say? Same as your user account?

In a post apocalyptical world Duke and Tobi realize their weed has a unique effect on the undead. Leaving the flesh eaters wanting more as it alleviated the pain they had for flesh. Follow along as the two fight for their lives and their weed.

thank u for the help its much appreciated  :) 

Ah I see -- that exceeds the max length of the input. 

You get that little red error below. Try doing something shorter and it should stick.

hahahaha see knew it was something simple thank u again. One more quick question is there a way to share this content via social media to gain readers?  like FB IG Twitter etc? 

Yeah, you can copy the address from the URL bar for any page (Your creator page, your comic page, or even directly into the reading experience page 1) into any social network and share it:

Ex adding this url to your tweet: https://globalcomix.com/c/issue-1-the-toking-dead-/chapters/en/1/1/1

would show a twitter card similar to this

You can do this with any public page on globalcomix :)