May 2025 - Introduce Your Comic and You - GC Forums
community
Hi all. I'm a hobbyist who always wanted to write but life came in the way. This is my first attempt to write a manga so any feedback is welcome.
1. Pop culture goblin
2.https://globalcomix.com/read/a22e6bec-b7f4-4197-98df-b4c15ea9c3bc/1?utm_source=Link&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=popculture-goblin&utm_term=GCRID_385528
This is a manga which combines hard sci fi and fantasy with an atypical protagonist
We’ll meet I’ll be referred to here as Uknow1311, creator of Catatonic Wander.
Catatonic Wander
https://globalcomix.com/c/catatonic-wander-book1?utm_medium=GCMobileReaderApp&utm_source=share-comic&utm_campaign=Uknow1311&utm_term=catatonic-wander-book1
Catatonic Wander is a psychological fantasy graphic novel inspired by Belgian comics, mythology, and the strange places our minds wander when we’re left alone with our thoughts.
The story follows a teenager who is drawn into a surreal world where emotions, creativity, and self-doubt become tangible. A mysterious narrator guides the reader through the journey, though whether he’s helping or simply enjoying the spectacle is another question entirely.
The series explores themes of creativity, identity, depression, hope, and the stories we tell ourselves. It’s mostly black and white with a gradual use of colour as the world begins to change alongside the protagonist.
I’m a farrier by trade, so making comics happens in my spare time. I hadn’t drawn seriously for years, but eventually decided to stop waiting until I felt “good enough” and simply start creating the story I’d been carrying around in my head.
I’m still learning every step of the process—writing, drawing, lettering, pacing—and that’s part of the fun. I hope each new scene is a little better than the last.
While looking for a place to publish independent comics digitally. I really liked that it focuses on creators and makes it easy for readers to discover new series, so I thought I’d jump in and become part of the community.
Looking forward to meeting everyone, reading your work, and learning from fellow creators. Feel free to say hello or recommend your comic—I’m always looking for something new to read!
1. Hi Im Daniel Bennett
2. My comic is called Caroto https://globalcomix.com/c/caroto
3. A washed up fast food worker dreams of a better life. He takes a chance and ends up on a televised Death Maze oh and he has a carrot for a head
4. I've always wanted to make comics and decided in my 40s why not!
5. I came across the site a while ago read everything free I could
1. Creator name
Winters Acorn Collective: Eric Winters (Illustrator) and Connie Acorn (Writer)
2. Comic name and Link: Comic Link - GlobalComix links only!
https://globalcomix.com/read/8cf7839a-27c4-4b90-ac57-2441f1953150/1?utm_medium=GCMobileReaderApp&utm_source=share-release&utm_campaign=wintersacorn&utm_term=391542
3. Describe your comic and tell us about it!
Young misfits Fred and Jed live in a sleepy town. After Jed reads a book about Greek mythology, a series of clues lead Fred and Jed from an abandoned garden to a graveyard, post office, and…the local garbage dump?
Somehow, Fred and Jed make it to the Underworld. Along the way, they lose the plot while planning out their next misadventure.
With mythic qualities and comedy, Fred and Jed: Journey to the Underworld strikes a balance between imagination, lighthearted humor, and deep friendship.
Hi all — Mike, from Brisbane, Australia.
I write and draw AFTERTONE, an Australian shonen manga. Two chapters up so far, free.
The setup: a thousand years ago you could walk between worlds through stone gateways, and
then inside one generation every one of them went dark. Earth was cut off first and worst
— long enough ago that nothing survived of it, no record, no story, no word. Just a sealed
stone circle in the ground on Cape York, with an open-cut mine built on top of it by people
who had no idea it was there.
Chapter one is a mining crew cutting back a bench and finding the top of it. Chapter two is
the physicist they send up working out that it doesn't open by force.
I wanted to set it somewhere I actually know rather than a generic city — so it's hi-vis,
haul trucks, water carts, a superintendent who is very unhappy about losing her pit, and a
crew who behave the way crews behave when something stops the job. I haven't found another
manga about Australian mining, which is either a gap or a warning.
Day job is engineering, so this happens at night and on weekends. Chapter three is written
and in production.
https://globalcomix.com/c/aftertone
Glad to be here — pointed at plenty of other people's work in this thread already.
Hey, I'm RedShinobi56. I like to draw and game. My series isn't really new on here, but I've been working on it since high school. It actually started as a game series before I changed it to being a webcomic. I'm on here to try and get it out to more people. Hopefully, you all enjoy it.1. Creator name: RedShinobi562. Comic title and link: Psychic Kaihttps://globalcomix.com/c/psychic-kai-1/r/03adb085-dc8c-4ebd-9d8b-0765eac5c87b3. Psychic Kai is a paranormal action, character-driven series about a boy born with psychic powers who is about to enter high school. He trains under someone to control his powers and fights off ghosts and spirits.
Hello! I’m Horie from Italy.
I’ve been working on my first comic, MARENUBIUM, for quite a while, as it required a lot of research and study. It’s a sci-fi psychological story about two teenagers struggling with difficult family situations in a cold, alienating world. For different reasons, they find themselves experiencing dreams and visions that make them question whether they’re awake or not, and whether there might be something else hidden behind the reality they know.
I started making comics when I was a child, and my dream of telling stories through images has stayed with me all my life. I’ve only recently started publishing my work online, despite having worked on it for years. It’s difficult to find the time when you have to balance a job with your passions.
I discovered GlobalComix while looking for something new to read.
My comic:
https://globalcomix.com/c/marenubium?utm_medium=GCMobileReaderApp&utm_source=share-comic&utm_campaign=Horie120406&utm_term=marenubiumhttps://globalcomix.com/c/marenubium?utm_medium=GCMobileReaderApp&utm_source=share-comic&utm_campaign=Horie120406&utm_term=marenubium
Chapter four of AFTERTONE is out.
Three chapters in, the reading data told me something I didn't want to hear: people were
opening it and stopping around page four. The setup was careful and it was slow.
So this one opens with the highwall coming down. Then it goes back six hours.
The rest of the chapter is a slope-stability argument. The prisms haven't moved in six
weeks, the model says the wall is fine, and a man who hasn't said a word since he arrived
puts his hand on the rock and disagrees. The geologist has a word for what he's doing.
It's the right word by accident.
Hello!
I'm new here but I've been making comics for more than 20 years now.
I only uploaded one of my titles here to see how it goes.
It is a short dramedy.
If you like it I can upload more:
https://globalcomix.com/c/bl-ack-sheep
Hello,
my online Alias is Zaesh or Zaesh5 occasionally if some friendly person on the internet took the name already.
My Webcomic's called "Duality" https://globalcomix.com/c/duality (Heads-Up! It's written in German.)
It is mainly a coming-of-age novel set in a somewhat similar world to our own, with a few fantastical twists. (No aircrafts! Boring!)
The story is centered around a road-trip and takes a deep dive into the subject - and the concept - of creativity; hence the fantastical elements being the underlying forces of creation and destruction! ... that can also be seen as the namesake for the story. I'm writing about this subject because I cannot otherwise answer some questions that interest me : "What is a valuable creation? "When is it okay or even necessary to destroy? When is power real and/or illusory? Who and what deserves protection? - And in what situation? And when in our daily lifes do creation and destruction appear in a metaphysical or psychological sense?
I started the comic (novel) around late 2014 when I spent about a year in uni, studying architecture. I realized: Creativity and money cannot be pursued at the same time; because they are polar opposites. Any task in life that is done for, or solely in anticipation of a reward from others, has nothing to do with creativity. (*** being the only exception, for obvious reasons.) Anyways, the transfer to the comic medium came in 2016, when I realized how much fun I have drawing faces, emotions and dialogues. It was also some quote from Webcomic author ONE where he said something along the lines of... how he couldn't accept stopping his work just because it was of no value to those around him. (Talking about his crude webcomic drawings. those who know, know.)
I found Globalcomix since I was googling Comic platforms roughly two years ago as it became clear that another german online platform would bite the dust soon. Glad I could upload my comic here!
Christopher Cancel
2. Comic Series: My Life as an American Hero (https://globalcomix.com/a/agentny003/comic)
3. My Life as an American Hero is an indie action/superhero webseries broken down into a multi-part epic. We just crossed a combined milestone of 18,000 total views on the platform! Part 1 kicked things off with 3K views, and Part 2 saw an incredible engagement spike, jumping up to 9K views. Right now, I am actively publishing the ongoing Part 3 (which already has 6K views!). The story follows the chaotic, high-stakes journey of what it actually looks like to navigate a superhero life. The narrative is structured perfectly to translate into a fast-paced, multi-season anime style, balancing intense action with heavy lore.
I started writing this series when I decided to combine anime with events that occurred in my life years (9/11). I wanted to explore a fresh, grounded take on the standard hero trope. Seeing the community scale up from 3K views in the first part to a massive 9K in the second has been an amazing validation of the grind! It's motivated me to continuously refine my pacing, and I'm pushing hard to deliver an unforgettable conclusion to Part 3.
I learned about GlobalComix through a mutual friend of mine who recently graduated the same grad school as I did.