image/svg+xml

Ways to designate roles, with granularity. - GC Forums

ToDiaspora posted Apr 10, 2020

Ways to designate roles, with granularity.

I'm primarily a writer recently venturing into writing scriptwriting.

It would be nice if there was a way to mention in profile whether you're a beginning or advanced artist, and similar kinds of granularity for writers, inkers, letterers, and so on. I'm drawing the storyboard / rough panels, as I figure that would be easier than showing a hybrid of screenplay, stageplay, and comic script.

While I'm mainly a writer, this put me slightly in the artist camp. Are there any specific roles planned for people that use storyboards as the script they show the final artist?

Nimloth admin posted Apr 11, 2020

´╗┐It would be nice if there was a way to mention in profile whether you're a beginning or advanced artist, and similar kinds of granularity for writers, inkers, letterers, and so on. I'm drawing the storyboard / rough panels, as I figure that would be easier than showing a hybrid of screenplay, stageplay, and comic script.
Yes! @ToDiaspora I completely agree. We're actually working on some ways for folks to be able to indicate what their roles and experience is so that it becomes easier for creators to find others to collaborate with! :)

Excellent suggestion!